Junior Operations Manager
Analog Cases is seeking a Junior Operations Manager to oversee the day-to-day business operations of our e-commerce and wholesale sales channels.
The Junior Operations Manager is responsible for customer service and support, managing order fulfillment, updating content on our web site and other e-commerce sales channels, and managing inventory levels.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and highly organized self-starter with strong interest and experience in electronic music, beatmaking or audio production and recording. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative direct-to-consumer brand that is experiencing explosive growth.
This position is based in Glendale, California and will report directly to the Operations Manager. Note: this is not a remote work or work from home position.
- Manage and update our online product catalog using Shopify and Amazon Seller
- Restock our Amazon inventory by creating regular shipments to Amazon FBA warehouses
- Online and wholesale order processing and fulfillment utilizing Cin7 Inventory Management software, and ShipStation
- Handle incoming customer support inquiries via Zendesk and telephone
- Record keeping in Excel for documentation such as customer concerns, product recommendations, and shipment information
- Maintain and organize our collection of product photographs, edit and resize photos as needed
- Managing business partnerships with Analog Cases’ international distributors and retail dealers including order processing, logistics, and fulfillment
- Independent, resourceful and highly organized self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced startup company that is experiencing rapid growth
- Experience updating content on web sites and listing products for online sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) Excellent communication skills and customer-focused attitude
- Familiarity with electronic music and pro audio equipment such as audio interfaces, synthesizers, samplers, and drum machines
- Strong analytical skills, excellent time management, and ability to manage multiple complex projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and devices and learn quickly
- Lives, sleeps and breathes music with intense passion
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 4+ years professional career experience
- 1+ years experience working at a music instruments retailer, music instruments brand, or other e-commerce / direct-to-consumer brand experience
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Working knowledge of HTML and digital marketing fundamentals
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include a list of three tracks that have inspired you from any genre. Feel free to also send a link to your music and/or creative projects (optional).
ABOUT ANALOG CASES:
Analog Cases is the first case company to focus 100% on electronic music machines. We make custom-fitted cases for machines of all sizes, from modern micro-synths and beat machines to full size analog synthesizers, and everything in between.
Our cases are designed for modern electronic musicians and producers, whose lifestyles are as mobile as their gear. Our ultra-compact and lightweight cases offer excellent protection, while also looking just as sleek as the machines themselves.
Based in Los Angeles, we have deep ties to the beatmaking and electronic music communities in North America, and our cases have quickly become the must-have brand for this audience. We offer attractive pricing that’s lower than our competitors, making our cases a no-brainer buy for producers looking to protect their investments.
The Analog Cases team is made of passionate musicians and creative professionals that have united to make the best electronic instrument cases available today. We enjoy sharing our music and talents and connecting with the community that uses our products. If you’re an electronic musician or beatmaker and want to work in an environment with other like-minded souls, you might be the perfect fit!