Senior Creative Producer
Analog Cases is seeking an entrepreneurial and driven storyteller to join our company and lead all creative.
The Senior Creative Producer is responsible for producing and executing campaigns that drive exposure, awareness and sales for our brand and products.
The ideal candidate will be an inventive visionary with first-hand experience and connections within electronic music, beatmaking, and the broader music production landscape. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative direct-to-consumer brand that is experiencing explosive growth.
This position is based in Glendale, California and will report directly to the CEO. Note: this is not a remote work or work from home position.
- Lead creative strategy, planning and execution to drive marketing goals
- Work collaboratively with senior management, artists, and freelance designers, etc. to bring the Analog Cases brand story to life
- Develop rich storytelling through multi-channel campaigns that include social, video, email, media buys, and influencer marketing
- Lead ideation and production of marketing assets, content, and promotion materials
- Direct the strategic and cost-efficient use of marketing budget investment to accomplish campaign objectives and drive ROI
- Provide visual branding direction for ad creative, products, packaging, and videos
- Collaborate closely with our Art Director and freelance designers on all design deadlines and asset delivery
- Manage video productions, photo shoots, and live streaming events from initial ideation to completion
- 3+ years experience leading creative production in the music industry, music instruments industry, or at a creative agency
- Expert in global marketing strategies leveraging the latest and greatest technology partners, digital developers and social media platforms
- Demonstrated creative experience, including campaign oversight and team leadership in a fast-paced, creative arena
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and marketing trends across social media and digital advertising
- Energetic and entrepreneurial self-starter capable of owning important projects and seeing them to completion with minimal oversight
- Experience managing vendors and completing projects on time and on budget
- Ability to proactively and productively thrive in a start-up and entrepreneurial environment
- Expert in creative tools including Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Lives, sleeps and breathes music with intense passion
- Experience supervising employees a plus
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and reel or creative portfolio to email@example.com. Please include a list of three tracks that have inspired you from any genre. Feel free to also send a link to your recorded music or social media accounts (optional).
ABOUT ANALOG CASES:
Analog Cases is the first case company to focus 100% on electronic music machines. We make custom-fitted cases for machines of all sizes, from modern micro-synths and beat machines to full size analog synthesizers, and everything in between.
Our cases are designed for modern electronic musicians and producers, whose lifestyles are as mobile as their gear. Our ultra-compact and lightweight cases offer excellent protection, while also looking just as sleek as the machines themselves.
Based in Los Angeles, we have deep ties to the beatmaking and electronic music communities in North America, and our cases have quickly become the must-have brand for this audience. We offer attractive pricing that’s lower than our competitors, making our cases a no-brainer buy for producers looking to protect their investments.
The Analog Cases team is made of passionate musicians and creative professionals that have united to make the best electronic instrument cases available today. We enjoy sharing our music and talents and connecting with the community that uses our products. If you’re an electronic musician or beatmaker and want to work in an environment with other like-minded souls, you might be the perfect fit!