We set out to design the ultimate travel solution for the Moog Subsequent 37 or Subsequent 25! Now you can finally take the legendary bass synthesizer with you on the go, thanks to our lightweight and durable SUSTAIN Case. This case also fits the Moog Sub 37, Moog Sub Phatty, & Moog Little Phatty.
For the producer on the go, size and weight are key considerations. We applied our extensive history in synth case design to create an incredibly light yet rigid case for all your needs. Our portable travel case allows for multiple carrying options, from wearing it to as a backpack, to using the extra-thick and comfortable reinforced handle.
The SUSTAIN Case uses hi-density padding on the interior, to protect the beautiful finish on the Subsequent 37 and keep your keys in great shape. The exterior is armed with a water-resistant and easy-to-clean fabric shell, keeping you on the move, rain or shine.
The SUSTAIN Case for the Moog Subsequent 37 features a 26” pocket for laptops, audio interfaces, tablets, or anything else you’ll need to record music anywhere inspiration takes you. There’s also an additional 16” pocket for cables, headphones, or any other travel essentials.
Built to be carried comfortably, the SUSTAIN Case for the Subsequent 37 weighs in at just 9.6lbs, and comes equipped with adjustable, padded backpack straps, and 4 freely positionable padded dividers, so you can also use it for transporting smaller keyboards.
- Spacious backpack straps with all-metal hardware
- Extra-thick reinforced handle
- 3/4" EVA foam cushioning surrounding case interior
- Super-soft velvet lining
- Large pocket for storing cables, laptop or other gear
- Upgraded extra-large zippers
- 4 foam dividers with velcro (dimensions: 13.7" x 3" x 1" ea.)
- Exterior dimensions: 32" x 18" x 9"
- Interior dimensions: 30" x 16" x 7"
- Large pocket size: 26" x 15"
- Small pocket size: 15" x 13"
- Weight: 9.6 lbs