Introducing a smarter way to travel with your synths: the SUSTAIN Synth-Backpack. It’s a comfortable and user-friendly way to take your analog polysynth anywhere, while providing serious protection.
The SUSTAIN case offers virtually all the benefits of a hard case, but it weighs just 8 pounds. It's light as a feather, but tough as nails. The ultra-durable body is reinforced with 3/4" of foam padding and rigid molded plastic panels, so it retains a firm shape and thoroughly protects your synth. It’s road-worthy, but you won’t need roadies to carry it.
True to its name, the SUSTAIN case is built to last. It features all-metal hardware, upgraded extra-large zippers, and a velvet-lined interior. The extra-thick handle and premium backpack straps are comfortable and spacious. It might even be the first synth case you actually enjoy traveling with!
Like all Analog Cases products, the SUSTAIN case is customized to the exact dimensions of your synthesizer. We’ve carefully designed it to be a perfect fit for the Sequential Prophet Rev2, Prophet 6, and OB-6. You’ll appreciate the compact form factor of this case, and the snug fit means you can be confident that your synth is totally secure.
We've even included 4 foam dividers with velcro, so you can easily customize the interior layout to transport smaller synths, or even multiple pieces of gear.
- Spacious backpack straps with all-metal hardware
- Extra-thick reinforced handle
- 3/4" EVA foam cushioning surrounding case interior
- Super-soft velvet lining
- Large pocket for storing cables, laptop or other gear
- Upgraded extra-large zippers
- 4 foam dividers with velcro (dimensions: 13.7" x 3" x 1" ea.)
- Exterior dimensions: 37" x 18" x 6.5"
- Interior dimensions: 35.1" x 13.7" x 4.7"
- Weight: 8 lbs